HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Hospitalisations and day hospital
- Day hospital
- Daily allowance for hospitalisations under NHS
- Outpatient treatments
- Diagnostic tests
- Dentale care
- Vision: contact lenses and eyeglasses
- Preventive care
Types of plans
For categories of employees covered only by the National Health Service.
For categories of employees already enrolled in other healthcare industry-wide fund (i.e. FASI, FASDAC, QUAS or similar entities) established by national contractual agreements.
Additional healthcare services
A network of affiliated hospitals and medical centres. Through MyRete, beneficiaries may have access to medical treatments and all costs will be paid by Assidim.
Telephone assistance service includes a 24-hour and 365-day active medical centre with a digital platform dedicated to healthcare.
Telephone assistance service for elderly people that are not self-sufficient and for caregivers directed by a Care manager with recognized managerial, organizational and guidance skills in social and healthcare sector.
DEATH AND PERMANENT DISABILITY DUE YO ACCIDENTS OR ILLNESS
DEATH AND PERMANENT DISABILITY BY ANY CAUSE, DEATH WITH INDEMNITY IN LIEU OF WORKING NOTICE
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Through Marsh – a worldwide leading insurance broker and TPA – we offer about 3.000 benefits solutions for employers and their employees in two different typology :
- indirect, through insured plans placed by ASSIDIM with insurance companies;
- direct, provided exclusively for health-care plans through self managed solutions financed by employers: through the My Rete (where applicable) ASSIDIMwill directly pay the amount due for treatments to the hospital/medical center.
Healthcare benefits for employees: find out which solutions are most valuable and appreciated by employees.
BENEFIT PLANS' CONTRIBUTIONS
Are defined according to selected benefit plan – depending on:
- Level of benefits;
- standard or tailor-made solutions;
- plans’ financial sustainability;
- size and industry of the employer;
- duration of the plan;
- census data of beneficiaries.