HOW TO ACCESS THE RESERVED AREA
Access to the reserved area takes place through the use of:
Corresponds, initially and apart any subsequent modifications, to the core code.
To be requested as follows:
- click on “Assisted persons”, corresponding to the section dedicated to the RESERVED AREAS;
- click on “Register“;
- enter the required code and click on “Next“;
- enter the requested data (name, surname, date of birth, tax code, e-mail address and core code or position identifier);
- authorize the processing of sensitive data;
- click on “Request codes“
The requested password will be sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration.
If not known, the username or identification core code and position can be requested to the contact person for relations with ASSIDIM within the company.
VADEMECUM FOR HEALTHCARE BENEFICIARIES
How to have access to Assidim benefits and SERVICES:
To easily and quickly benefit from the associative services quickly and easily, it is strongly recommended to use the website www.assidim.it where it is possible to communicate and interact with the ‘Association through theReserved Area for assisted persons to:
- view / check the personal data of family members
- enter / modify ordinary and electronic mail addresses, bank details / IBAN code and / or tax code
- complete online requests for reimbursement of healthcare expenses incurred, reducing settlement times compared to paper requests completed off-line and being able to check the progress of the procedures online by following one of the following methods:
- print them and send them on paper to ASSIDIM, together with the expense documents i.e. Invoices, exclusively to Casella Postale 111, 20098 San Giuliano Milanese MI
- attach the expense documents in pdf format (accompanied by diagnosis, medical prescription, doctor’s specialization, medical record and/or other elements specified in the aforementioned Reserved Area, under the heading “Operating procedures”) eliminating any submission in paperwork, with the advantage of being able to consult an optical archive with the requests and documentation forwarded
- receive update about the status of the request by SMS or e-mail, by activating the service free of charge in the section called “Profile”.
How to access the area reserved for assisted persons
- Insert Username, initially corresponding to the FAMILY CODE unless subsequently modified, to be requested company contact person in charge of the relationship with ASSIDIM
- enter the Password, to be requested, if not yet possessed, as follows:
- click on “Assisted persons” corresponding to RESERVED AREAS
- click on “Register”
- enter the required code and click on “Next”
- enter the requested data (name, surname, date of birth, tax code, e-mail address and core code or position identifier, to be requested from the contact person for relations with ASSIDIM within the company)
- authorize the processing of sensitive data
- click on “Request codes“
The requested password will be sent to the client’s e-mail address.
COVERAGE CERTIFICATION OF HEALTHCARE ASSISTANCE WORLDWIDE
To view and print the certification of healthcare in the event of a worldwide travels:
- enter the reserved area for assisted persons (healthcare plans only);
- click on “MY HEALTHCARE PLAN”
- open the corresponding link within the section.